Residential & Commercial Roofing Services
In The Event of an Insurance Claim
• We will provide a free inspection to determine the severity, if any, of damage. This will help us to determine if a repair, insurance claim or no action at all is needed. Call us for a free inspection before you file a claim!
• Most insurance projects won't require a down payment. For larger projects, or out of pocket projects, we may ask for a down payment.
• We will help you understand exactly what is going on. Trying to understand what your claim paperwork says can be discouraging. We can help you decipher the jargon.
• We will ensure you receive exactly what is owed to you. Most insurance companies hand off their estimate as a starting point. We will work with you, and your insurance company, to bring you to the finish point. We will work on your behalf to submit any supplements or changes needed to complete your project.
• We can submit the final paperwork and invoices to your insurance company.This will allow your insurance company to release any recoverable depreciation they may have withheld and to notify them that you have completed the repairs to your home.
Roof Inspections and Certifications
Has a hail or wind storm passed through your area? Are you concerned about potential damage? Or are you just concerned about the overall health of your roof? We offer FREE roof inspections, and if needed, FREE estimates. As a licensed roofing contractor here in Colorado Springs we have inspected countless homes for a myriad of reasons. If you have a problem, we have a solution!
Are you selling your home? Have us take a look at your property before you put it on the market! If you have damage to your roof, and it is uncovered during the buying process, you could lose out on the value of a new roof. As well, it could hold up closing or the sale all together. We are happy to come out and take a look at your home FREE of charge. In the even you do have damage we will expedite the process as much as possible to ensure you meet your closing dates.
If you are selling your home, and your roof is in reasonably good shape, you may be interested in a roof certification. A roof certification a statement of evaluation and warranty. Our roof certification warrant that the roof appears to be in good condition and should be free of leaks. You can purchase any were from one year to five year roof certifications.
Are you in need of a roof replacement? Liberty Construction team members are experts at roof replacements. We have a vast knowledge and experience of roof construction and materials. Whether you need residential roof replacements or commercial roof replacements, we can help! There are many different roof options available these days, from impact resistant roof materials to Energy Star rated roof materials, there many solutions to suite your needs.
Every new roof comes with a FIVE year workmanship warranty, in addition to the manufacturers warranty.
Be sure to ask your Project Manager about these roof upgrades:
- Upgraded Quality Shingle
- Impact Resistant Shingles
- Energy Star Rated Shingles
- Metal Roof Systems
- Synthetic Underlayment
- Decorative Ridge
Roof Repairs and Maintenance
More often than not you may just need a simple roof repair, not a roof replacement. If you have noticed missing shingles or have a leak in your home, give us a call and don't wait! Waiting to have your roof repaired can create additional damage to your home, costing you more money in the long run. Our experts can identify the roof leaks quickly and present you with a plan of action.
If you haven't had your roof inspected in the past five years, we recommend, having us come out for a roof tune up. This is a $99.00 charge where we seal up your pipe jacks, and flashing's where needed. As your roof ages the seals around these items can deteriorate and create potential leaky areas. Call today and ask for a ROOF TUNE UP!
Want to find out more about the materials roofing materials we use?
Click the button to find out more!