Residential Roof Solutions
No project is too big or too small! We're experts at maintaining your home's current roof, or replacing it with one of the many great roof systems available today!
- Composition Asphalt Shingle Roof
- Designer Composition Asphalt Shingle Roof
- Metal Roof Panel / Standing Seam Roof Panel
- Granulated Steel Roof Panel
- Concrete / Tile Roof System
- Low Slope, Modified Bitumen / EPDM / TPO
Every roof system we install is tailor made to your home's roof, to provide the best weatherproofing. We install all the manufactures components to get you the best standard manufacture warranty and our FIVE year workmanship warranty. We pride ourselves on providing the best customer service and the best quality possible!
Hail Damage, Wind Damage, & Storm Damage
The weather here on the front range can be beautiful, but brutal on your home! For most people the largest investment they make is in their home. It is in your best interest to act fast, and smart, when your home has been impacted by storm damage.
- Replacing your roof in a timely manner can prevent further damage to your home.
- Other than ensuring your roofer has the proper credentials and insurance, choose a roofer that you feel comfortable working with! If you don't feel comfortable moving forward with a roofer, but they offer the best deal, you'll likely end up regretting it in the end. Going with the lowest bid is not the way to protect your greatest investment. We've worked with countless customers who have been taken advance of and left out to dry by other roofers. Do your research before you hire a roofer and ask questions!
- Never let a roofer cover your deductible! In order to cover your deductible they have to commit insurance fraud! Not only that, the money they take off your project to cover the deductible has to come from somewhere! This often means skimping on labor and materials to get the job "done", leaving you with yet another problem to fix.
- We will help you with your insurance claim! Our experts have worked with all insurance companies and have seen almost all storm storm related damage claims. We will work with your insurance to make sure you are fairly compensated for the work that is required to get your home whole again!