In The Event of an Insurance Claim
• We will provide a free inspection to determine the severity, if any, of damage. This will help us to determine if a repair, insurance claim or no action at all is needed. Call us for a free inspection before you file a claim!
• Most insurance projects won't require a down payment. For larger projects, or out of pocket projects, we may ask for a down payment.
• We will help you understand exactly what is going on. Trying to understand what your claim paperwork says can be discouraging. We can help you decipher the jargon.
• We will ensure you receive exactly what is owed to you. Most insurance companies hand off their estimate as a starting point. We will work with you, and your insurance company, to bring you to the finish point. We will work on your behalf to submit any supplements or changes needed to complete your project.
• We can submit the final paperwork and invoices to your insurance company.This will allow your insurance company to release any recoverable depreciation they may have withheld and to notify them that you have completed the repairs to your home.
Windows & Doors
Are your windows not keeping the cool/heat in or out? It may be time to upgrade! The new windows we install will keep the weather out and help to keep your home energy efficient, which saves you money. From basic windows to high end upgrades, we have your solution! Based on your needs, we can make the right suggestion for you.
Quite a few homes here in the pikes peak region have skylights on their roof. Being in Colorado we have a bountiful amount of natural light to take advantage of. However, many of the skylights we encounter are original to the home and are leaking. Water damage can be expensive compared to the price of repairing or replacing your skylights. We use Velux skylights. They offer a great warranty, and modern look. As well, they are much more energy efficient and reduce the amount of heat that enters the room from the skylight.
Are your gutters rusty, sagging or falling down? We can install new, upgraded, gutters that will function perfectly. Many homes here in the Springs have original four-inch gutters. They are often too small, especially for the weather we get here in Colorado. We will install new five-inch seamless gutters with screwed in hangers. These gutters also come with a baked enamel finish, in many different colors to match your trim. That means one less maintenance item - no more painting the gutters.
Siding, Stucco, & Paint
The outside of your home plays a larger part than just looks. It keeps the harsh Colorado weather out. If you have an exterior that has seen better days, we can provide you with the best solution to meet your needs - wood, vinyl siding or stucco.
In addition to the siding you choose, the paint is as important. Paint is what keeps your siding moisture free. Every 10 -12 years you should be painting your home, this is a good rule of thumb. This will help to prolong the life of your siding. Leaving your siding exposed without a good coat of paint can cause your siding to deteriorate, which will cost you more in the long run.
Repairs & Maintenance
Everything needs a tune up now and then. If your siding is starting to sag or your windows are leaking, you need to give us a call. Don't let something small turn into something big! A little fix now can save you thousands in the future.